Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Choose one of the below for your main post. Respond to at least one student who answered a different question from you. The answers should come from your textbook, the lectures, videos, and the resear
Choose one of the below for your main post. Respond to at least one student who answered a different question from you. The answers should come from your textbook, the lectures, videos, and the research you conducted in the APUS Library.
One of the two peer responses must be to a question that was different than your own.
1) Slavery and the South: Slavery had many levels, job roles and ties to the economics of the South. Analyze the different types of duties and roles that enslaved people endured in America? How did the slave affect the economics of the South? How did the slave play a part in the nation's financial success?
2) Explain how and why slavery expanded over time.
3) Analyze the impact of plantation slavery on African American slave families.
4) What were the limits of freedom on African Americans in the North? What were the characteristics of northern black communities? What institutions did African Americans rely on most?
5) Analytically compare and contrast African American life in the South versus the North. What about the Upper South and the Deep South?MUST BE 300 WORDSPLUS REFERENCES
At the end of your post please comment in one paragraph on what you have learned that was new, surprising, and interesting.