Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
cis 433 a 3
Assignment 3: Release PlanningWith the Agile project framework in place for your home improvement store’s e-Commerce Website you started in assignment two (2), now you must consider long-term planning as well as short-term planning for your project. In addition, the company has realized the importance of mobile devices, such as smart-phones and tablets, and decided to extend the e-Commerce effort to include mobile devices. Note: You may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Draw a diagram to highlight the product road map and product life cycle through the use of graphical tools in Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Provide at least two (2) iterations and twelve (12) tasks related to development on mobile devices through the use of MS Project. Note: Submit a screenshot or image file that shows your work. The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Suggest strategies on calculating relative value points and monetary value points. Note: Please refer to Chapter 8 of the textbook for detailed information on calculating relative value points and monetary value points.
- Speculate on the associated risks regarding the development on mobile devices and provide strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Provide at least one (1) example of maintenance stories based on the context of the project.
- Provide at least one (1) example of performance cards based on the context of the project.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.