Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Coke and Pepsi in India: ISSUES, ETHICS, AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT* There is nothing new about multinational corporations (MNCs) facing challenges as...
Please Provide Answers to Questions given below for Case Study " Coke and Pepsi in India" . Find Case Study in Attachment.
1. Identify the ongoing issues in this case with respect to issue management, crisis management, global business ethics, and stakeholder management. Rank these in terms of their priorities for Coca- Cola and for PepsiCo.
2. Evaluate the corporate social responsibility (CSR) of Coke and Pepsi in India.
3. Are these companies ignoring their responsibilities in India, or is something else at work?
4. Why does it seem that Coke has become a larger and more frequent target than Pepsi in India? Did having an Indian-born CEO help Pepsi’s case?
5. How do companies protect themselves against the nonstop allegations of special interest groups that have made them a target? Is stakeholder manage- ment an answer?
6. Does IRC’s list of recommended steps to be taken by Coke appear reasonable? Is IRC an interest group that has gone too far?
7. What lessons does this case present for MNCs doing business in the global marketplace? Enumer- ate 3–5 lessons and give examples from the case to document them.