Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
- Select four of included photographs.please you can click on the photographs.
- Using either PowerPoint or Prezi, create a presentation that demonstrates your comprehension regarding these communication elements: Please include the following:
- A title slide including your name.
- Four slides that explain aspects of the nonverbal communication that you see depicted in the photographs. Be sure to include the photograph on the slide. Be as specific and detailed as possible in your description of body language, facial expression, physical distance (if applicable), gesture, and other aspects of nonverbal communication that you see.
- Using Screencast-o-matic (screencast-o-matic.com) or similar software, create a short video presentation of your PowerPoint or Prezi. Explain in detail the nonverbal elements of communication that you observe in each of the four photographs you have selected. Video should be between four and seven minutes long. This video should either be of the presentation itself or a hybrid video that includes both the presentation and an inset webcam video.
- Upload your video to screencast-o-matic, YouTube, or similar online video sharing site and provide a link to your video. Include your PowerPoint or Prezi with your submission.
You have just received two emails, one from your boss or supervisor and one from a coworker. The two emails address the same situation. A minor problem has occurred that you may be responsible for creating. Your boss/supervisor has asked you for a resolution to the problem. Your coworker, who has been affected by this problem, is angry with you and has written an inflammatory email accusing you of creating this problem on purpose.
- Using word, write an email as a reply to both of the emails that you have received. You should attempt to resolve the problem as efficiently as possible. Since your email will be received both by a supervisor and a coworker, consider all aspects of your communication including the formality of the language you use, grammar, and all aspects of formal communication. Your goal is to solve the problem and maintain your professionalism at the same time.
- On the same document, analyze the conflict that has happened. What was the cause of the conflict? How did you attempt to resolve the conflict? What did you need to address in terms of your supervisor’s concerns, and how were these different from your coworker’s concerns? Do you think your supervisor and coworker handled the conflict well in their emails to you? How effective are these emails?