Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
communication topic based
- Each paper should be approximately 1,500 words in length, which equals about 6 pages of writing in APA style. Please note this does not include references and cover pages.
- APA writing style is expected for each paper, including:
- Formatting: Use of a title page, headers with page numbers, double-spacing, 12 point standard font like Times New Roman, 1” margins, correctly cites sources on separate citations page
- Language: Using past tense in citing research, avoiding slang in general
- Please refer to documentation I’ll provide under the “Papers” link on the Blackboard site
- Please note an abstract is not needed, as this is just a short review
- At least 4 scholarly sources must be used in each paper (journal articles, scholarly books). I expect that you will also use sources that are non-scholarly in nature (organizational websites, news articles, etc.) as needed. But these sources do not make up for a lack of academic research in your paper.
- As a general policy, I am happy to look over a draft of your paper if received 2 days in advance of the due date.
- Please use the Turnitin link below (Box that asks you to "Load Paper in New Window") with this assignment to submit your work
Topic selection and research:
- These papers are not to be an overview of a broad area of study.
- For example, a paper that is titled “Leadership” and simply focuses on a massive concept like leadership would not be well received.
- While you may be interested in leadership, I am expecting a much more focused paper.
- So to follow through with this example, that same student may have a strong interest in a specific type of leadership (lets say transformational leadership from Ch. 1). Further, they are interested in becoming an athletic director as a career goal.
- A much more suitable and effective title and focus would then be something along the lines of “transactional leadership and athletic directors”. The student is then able to do a focused keyword search and find specific things that relate to the topic at hand.
- Overall, the papers should answer the basic question: “How do research and other sources of information inform us about this well-defined topic?”