Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Community Health Roles
Complete The Community Health Rolesworksheet.
(Instructions are also on the first two pages of the worksheet)
Part I: Start by reviewing the articles on quasi-government and non-governmental agencies in your REQUIRED course materials. Then:
- Provide solid definitions of governmental agencies, quasi-government, non-government agencies. Please do not copy your definitions from a dictionary or any source. You must explain these in your own words. Copying and/or direct quoting will result in 0 points on this portion of your assignment.
- Explain the difference between public health and medical services.
Part II:INSTRUCTIONS: Complete the chart below. In each box in column 1, you need to select four public health concerns from the list below. (You might want to review information on some of the suggested health topics in Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 9 in your textbook, listed in RECOMMENDED course materials.) Your task is to find health-related organizations/agencies and a link to their website that address these issues at three distinct levels:
- Governmental Agencies (column B)
- Quasi-Government Agencies (column C)
- Non-Governmental Agencies (column D).
Then, in column E, write in one or two sentences explaining why this issue is a public or community health concern. Remember that public/community health focuses on populations, not individuals. Think back to your explanation in Part II outlining the differences between public health medical services. You are required to review scholarly research to determine the role of public health as it relates to these issues. Each description MUST include a citation.
Please note that your description of the importance to public health should not be rooted in the individual medical health care. Public health focuses on populations, not individual care. See the example below to help you with your worksheet responses.
Pick 4 from this list:
Reference: HealthyPeople.gov. (2015). Cancer. Retrieved from http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/cancer
Ethics in Public Health Case Study
Step 1: Select one of the following case studies for your paper: Jennings, B., Kahn, J., Mastroianni, A., and Parker, L. S. (n.d.). Ethics and public health: Model curriculum. Retrieved from http://www.aspph.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/EthicsCurriculum.pdf
- Module 4: Community-based practice and research: collaboration and sharing power
- Introductory information: p. 103-117 (14 pages)
- Case Study 1: Providing culturally appropriate services in a changing community p. 119-122 (4 pages)
- Question Sheet
- Module 7: Ethical issues in environmental and occupational health.
- Introductory Information: p. 157-168 (10 pages)
- Case Study 1: Environmental Injustice in Homer, Louisiana: p. 170-173 (4 pages)
- Question Sheet
- Module 9: Public health and health system reform: access, priority setting, and allocation of resources
- Introductiory Information: p. 241-252 (12 pages)
- Case Study 3: Making cuts in a health department budget: p. 256 and p. 263-267 (6 pages)
- Question Sheet
Step 2: Download the question sheet for your selected case and address them in a Q/A format, using complete sentences. Please know that although this is not a formal written paper, you still use APA formatting:
- Double-spaced with 1-inch margins
- Separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Reference page formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Citations as required according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Must use at least two additional sources to support your answers to the case study questions (this does not include the case itself or the textbook)