Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The course project is a cumulative assessment strategy that gives you the opportunity to evaluate and identify important community resources, research both qualitative and quantitative data, and analyze cultural dynamics along with effective practices involving collaboration within the community. You can apply your research to identify the viability of a new program to meet a specific community need. These combined strategies provide you with the skills to develop and strengthen community organizations.
Submit your final project in the assignment area, including all components discussed in the Community Organization course project description.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
- Content: Prepare a final paper that incorporates the 10 sections listed in the Content Format section below.
- Number of pages: The body of the paper must be 12–15 pages.
- Formatting: Use APA 6th edition formatting. Refer to the APA Style and Formatting module in Capella's Online Writing Center on iGuide for more information. You must use proper APA style in listing your references.
- Written communication: Establish precise written communication that focuses on the specific goals of the course project.
For your course project, develop a paper that consists of the following sections. You must use proper APA style and formatting for each section of the paper.
- Title Page.
- Table of Contents.
- Introduction(1–2 pages) – Mission and Purpose.
The first step in your course project is to select an area and purpose in which there is a need in your community. In this section, you will identify and introduce your organization and its mission and purpose. Initially, this step will be completed as a discussion posting.
- Section 1(3 pages) – Demographics and Community Resources.
In Section 1, you will:
- Identify the demographics and resources available that can be used to support your mission and purpose for your community organization, and create a list of these available resources.
- Assess and evaluate your list of community resources to determine which resources would be the most effective.
- Analyze how resources and demographics can affect and impact your community organization and its members.
Then, use your research to justify the purpose of your community organization. Determine that it is an area in which you can establish a new program to meet a specific community need. Acknowledge long-term sustainability.
- Section 2(3 pages) – Community Collaboration.
Evaluate the list of available resources you created in Section 1 and identify 10–12 organizations that would be most beneficial for collaboration and networking. Provide a rationale to explain why these are most effective for collaboration. Assess the factors and resources used within each organization. Provide a plan on how each organization will be utilized to support your mission. Then, analyze how collaboration impacts system stability overall.
- Section 3(3 pages) – Cultural Analysis.
Develop a qualitative analysis of your community, its population, and, in particular, your defined membership. Identify your community's unique culturally-based resource system and its impact on social policies relative to a community. Describe how your community's cultural dynamics impact collaboration and will support your mission as well as justify your existence. The following practices in gathering qualitative data will be accepted: observation, informal interviews, and demographic data.
- Section 4(3 pages) – Best Practices.
Review scholarly journals for best practices. Review your community resources and identify their best practices. Describe how they are used within the diverse membership of the community. Identify the best practices that will support your community organization. Identify practices that do not meet your mission and purpose. Apply the information from your readings and journals to formulate your own set of best practices. Validate that they will support the viability of your new organization to meet a specific and unique community need.
- Conclusion (1 page).
- Reference List (specific number of peer-reviewed sources).