Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Complete 2 page APA formatted essay: Daily 6.10. Itinerant merchants were stabilizers in the medieval society because they helped provide security and the things they bought helped towns grow. This ma
Complete 2 page APA formatted essay: Daily 6.
10. Itinerant merchants were stabilizers in the medieval society because they helped provide security and the things they bought helped towns grow. This made the prestige of the itinerant merchants to grow.
12. The crusaders initially viewed Venetians as part of them and this worked to their advantage. Byzantines were viewed as weak and non-military and this led to the loss of many of the Crusaders when they attacked them. The Crusaders triumphed but sustained many losses.
13. The wage labour stratified the feudal society because serfs could demand for better terms and move to places that paid higher wages. The manorial system led to the emergence of taxation that helped fund manorial courts.
14. The invisible hand refers to a natural phenomenon that regulates the way markets compete for scarce resources. The invisible hand eliminates the need for government intervention in business and leaves markets to adopt self-regulating measures.
15. Whereas Catholicism teaches that justification means righteousness, Calvinism teaches that justification means vindication and semblance of righteousness but not actual righteousness. Calvinism supported rational economic activity that led to maximum economic gain.
17. Today’s underdeveloped world needs governance that will stimulate their populations to appreciate the intensification of industrialization. The industrial revolution there is still low compared to the one that took place in