Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Complete the following four hypotheses, using α = 0.05 for each.Mean sales per week exceeds 41.5 per salesperson Proportion receiving online training is less than 55% Mean calls made among those wi
Complete the following four hypotheses, using α = 0.05 for each.
- Mean sales per week exceeds 41.5 per salesperson
- Proportion receiving online training is less than 55%
- Mean calls made among those with no training is less than 145
- Mean time per call is greater than 15 minutes
- Using the same data set from part A, perform the hypothesis test for each speculation in order to see if there is evidence to support the manager's belief. Use the Seven Elements of a Test of Hypothesis from Section 7.1 of your text book, as well as the p-value calculation from Section 7.3, and explain your conclusion in simple terms.
- Compute 99% confidence intervals for each of the variables described in a.-d., and interpret these intervals.
- Write a report about the results, distilling down the results in a way that would be understandable to someone who does not know statistics. Clear explanations and interpretations are critical.