In the role of a health care manager, for the final project you will develop and write a comprehensive marketing and communication plan for your fictitious health care organization. The final project will be divided into four parts:
- Health Care Organization Profile (Due Module 2)
- Communication Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Community Collaboration Plan
For Part 2 of the final project, you are to develop communication strategies and write a communication plan for your health care organization.
Part 2, the Communication Plan should include the following components:
- Types of internal and external communication networks
- Stakeholder analysis
- Media methods
- Tag lines, logos, photos, etc.
- Letterhead, newsletters, etc.
For Part 3 of the final project, you are to conduct a market analysis for your health care organization and develop a marketing plan. The market analysis should address the following:
- External environmental analysis
- Internal environmental analysis
- Strategic choice and strategic goals
- SWOT analysis
- How will marketing initiatives involve cross-functional team members?
- How and when will marketing strategies be evaluated?
For Part 4 of the final project, you are to develop a community outreach plan for your health care organization. The community outreach planshould answer the following questions:
- What methods will be used to engage the attention of and involve community members in the accomplishment of your organization’s goals?
- How will community diversity issues be addressed?
****** **** the ******** ***** you and sorry *** *** ******Attached: Health Care Organization Profile.docx