Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Lab Assignment 3: Storyboarding
Due Week 3 and worth 40 points
Deliverables: Storyboard Document depicting diagrams and descriptions (Web pages not necessary).
Complete the weekly lab based on the following:
- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- The code is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell. The file must contain all .htm files, along with any other files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files, images, etc.).
- When saving the file, it should be saved as Lab_#_Last name_First initial.htm. For example, if your name is Mary Smith the file for Lab 1 should be saved as Lab_1_Smith_M.htm
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Follow the directions below to complete Lab Assignment 3:
- Create a storyboard for a four (4) page Website (one (1) home page and three (3) sub pages) and one (1) Cascading Style Sheet (.css). Using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, or Dia, create a diagram of the layout and navigation structure.
- Explain the effects that the Cascading Style Sheet (.css) will have on the Web page. There must be a minimum of two (2) changes. Be sure to include detail. (Example: The Cascading Style Sheet (.css) will make the background color grey and change all H1 font to blue.)
- Describe what the home page will look like. (Will it have text? Will it have headings? Will it have an image? Etc.)
- Describe what the first, second, and third sub pages will look like. (Will they have text? Will they have headings? Will they have images? Etc.)