Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Computing and Interpreting ANOVAs
In this assignment, you are provided with example of data output from a two-way ANOVA, as well as with data output from a one-way ANCOVA. You will interpret the results of the Two-way ANOVA, followed by an interpretation of the results of the more focused one-way ANCOVA that has been provided for you. You will need to interpret the impact of including the control variable on results.
Your focus will be to examine and interpret results of the analyses in light of the following hypotheses:
- Hypothesis 1: There is an interaction between social support condition and participant sex for RSA. More specifically, females will demonstrate greater increases in RSA compared to all other conditions.
- Hypothesis 2: There will be a significant effect of the support condition on RSA after controlling for General Health (GH). More specifically, participants exposed to the emotional support will demonstrate greater increases in RSA compared to the other two conditions after controlling for GH level.
Your focus will be to:
- Examine the study description and output provided for the two-way ANOVA and write an APA-style interpretation of the results.
- Examine the study description and output provided for the ANCOVA and write an APA-style interpretation of the results, making sure you examine the significance of the covariate in the ANCOVA.
- Discuss the impact that including the covariate has on the interpretation or meaning of the results that were found in the first analysis.
Cite all sources in APA format and attach a Turnitin.com Report.