Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Concert Report InstructionsWrite a reflection essay using the seven-point critical listening format discussed in class. Since the program you attend will likely feature many pieces, by a variety of
Concert Report Instructions
Write a reflection essay using the seven-point critical listening format discussed in class. Since the program you attend will likely feature many pieces, by a variety of composers, choose ONE on which to focus your report. Be sure to include the following information in the body of your essay:
- Location/date of concert
- Performing artist(s); Ensemble(s)
- Title and composer of work you will be discussing
You essay must include a minimum of THREE SOURCES, which are correctly cited, and included in a WORKS CITED at the end of your paper. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source, but you may use other (reputable) websites, as well as your text, and the Grove Dictionary Online, available through the Mt SAC Library (navigate to the Mt SAC Library website, then: "Articles and More" -> "Databases, A-Z" -> "O" -> "Oxford Music Online" -> log in, if necessary).
- College level writing skills
- All 7 response types are included, relevant, and well-explained
- Detail is sufficient to address each of the 7 listening response types
- All information is correct
- Three sources with a works cited
For a review of the Critical Listening process, see the video posted to Canvas.
（Music information in the file）