Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Conducting a Logistic Regression
When interpreting the results of a multiple regression analysis, you need to interpret both the significance of the overall model as well as the significance of each individual predictor and its relationship to the outcome variable. The same is also true for logistic regression. However, because the DV is categorical, you must ensure that your interpretations correctly address how each predictor is related to each group outcome. In other words, address what the chances are that an increase in a predictor is associated with being in a specific group. Using the data provided, compute a logistic regression that examines the potential risk factors for cardiovascular disease (CVD). You will want to include the following variables in your model: CVD, happiness, frequency of smoking, religion, stress level, general health, and self-esteem.
Your focus will be to:
- Compute a logistic regression using Minitab.
- Evaluate whether the logistic regression analysis results support each hypothesis provided.
- Copy and paste the logistic regression results in your document.
Cite your sources on a separate page using APA format.
- Compile your computation and evaluation in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document.
- Minitab or Minitab express Required.
- 72 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $120.00. See answer's preview
** * have completed **** work *** ** know ** *** **** *** analysed ****