Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Continue building on your foundational knowledge of musical elements by exploring music of the Baroque period. Complete the assignment to demonstrate your knowledge of this epoch in music history.Sele
Continue building on your foundational knowledge of musical elements by exploring music of the Baroque period. Complete the assignment to demonstrate your knowledge of this epoch in music history.
Select one of the following Baroque composer/piece pairs:
- J.S. Bach, "Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D Major, I" and Corelli, "Trio Sonata in A Minor, Op. 3, no. 10, I"
- Handel, "Messiah: Ev'ry Valley" and Purcell, "Dido's Lament"
Imagine your selected composers have hired you to promote their work so he might be booked for more concerts or commissioned by a patron to create a new work. Keep in mind that both you and your clients are struggling financially. Great promotion leading to work for your client could mean survival for both of you. You have contacted interested patrons and other parties to a promotional presentation on the composer and his work.
Compare and contrast the composers and works by discussing the following for each:
- Identify the form: opera, oratorio, concerto, or trio sonata.
- Identify the instrumentation of each work.
- Describe how each work reflects the spirit of the Baroque period.
Submit your presentation as either:
- A 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint ® presentation with speakers' notes
- A 3- to 5-minute video/advertisement
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.