Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Course: Information Technology Importance for Strategic PlanningDue Date – 1 day At University, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them
Due Date – 1 day
At University, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignmentwhere students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Assignment:Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
My Job Role : QA Engineer
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supportingevidence from outsideresources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connectionthat identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of theassignments assigned in the course. The assignment asksthat you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives wereapplied or could be applied in the workplace.
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from theinternet into assignments without properly citing the source of thematerial.