Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
course project 10 pages Topic : Deregulation versus anti-competitive conduct: are these two dependent or interdependent?
Final course project 10 pages Topic : Deregulation versus anti-competitive conduct: are these two dependent or interdependent?
Please follow the best practices and write as pre the grading rubic ….
Week 7 (200 points) - Complete Course Project due! Your project will be graded using the following rubric.
The following are best practices in preparing this paper.
· Cover Page: Include who you prepared the paper for, who prepared it, and the date.
· Table of Contents: List the main ideas and sections of the paper and the pages where they are located. Illustrations should be included separately.
· Introduction: Use the header, "Introduction", on this part of your paper. This will indicate that you are introducing the paper. The purpose of an introduction or opening is to
1. introduce the subject and why the subject is important;
2. preview the main ideas and the order in which they will be covered; and
3. establish the tone of the document.
Include in the introduction a reason for the audience to read the paper. Also, include an overview of what you will cover and the importance of the material. (This should include or introduce the questions you are asked to answer in each assignment.)
· Body of the Report: Use a header with the name of the project. An example is "The Development of Hotel X: A World Class Resort." Proceed to break out the main ideas: state the main ideas, the major points of each idea, and provide evidence. Show some type of division, such as separate, labeled sections; separate groups of paragraphs; or headers. Include the information you found during your research and investigation.
· Summary and Conclusion: Summarizing is similar to paraphrasing but presents the gist of the material in fewer words than the original. An effective summary identifies the main ideas and the major support points from the body of the report; minor details are left out. Summarize the benefits of the ideas and how they effect the subject.
· Work Cited: Use the citation format specified in the Syllabus.
Additional hints on preparing the best possible project follow.
1. Apply a three step process to writing: plan, write, and complete.
2. Prepare an outline of the research paper before going forward.
3. Complete a first draft and then go back to edit, evaluate, and make any changes required.
4. Use visual communication to further clarify and support the written part of the report. Examples include graphs, diagrams, photographs, flowcharts, maps, drawings, animation, video clips, pictograms, tables, and Gantt charts.