Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
DUE 4/11/17 @ 10PM CST
Your manager has asked you to follow up your discussion with a presentation outlining how the procurement process would integrate with the rest of the project and how you plan to develop your procurement activities.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation of 7–10 slides for your manager that addresses the following:
- How will your procurement process integrate with the rest of the project?
- Why do you feel that this will allow for a successful project?
- What procurement management processes will you use within your plan? Why?
- What are 2 potential types of contracts that you would consider for this project?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Your PowerPoint should be 7–10 slides (not including title, reference, and introductory slides) with speaker notes of 150–200 words for each slide.
- You must reference A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition within your presentation.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.