Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Create an Excel worksheet and chart as shown below. Save the worksheet with the name: Budget – your own name. The final product should contain the appropriate functions and formulas. In addition, use absolute addressing where appropriate. Format as f
- Rename the sheet tab Semi-Annual Budget and delete the other sheets.
- Enter the worksheet title in cell A1 and merge and center it using cells A1-I1.
- You can use any font but increase the font size of the worksheet title; any size just bigger.
- Boldface column headings, row headings and total headings.
- Cells A1-I1 should be formatted with a thick box border.
- Cells A1-I1 should be formatted with a background color (you can use any color).
- The row headings should be left-aligned.
- The column headings should be centered.
- The column heading in cell I3 should be wrapped to two lines.
- Cells A12-I12 should include a top and bottom border.
- Cells A17-H18 should be formatted with a background color (use the same color as above).
- The numbers in columns B-H should be formatted with a floating $ and two decimal places.
- Increase the height of row 13 relative to the other rows.
- The percentages should be formatted with one decimal place.
- Format, position and size the chart as shown.
- Do not include a chart title.
- The data labels on the chart should include only the percentages and be positioned outside each slice showing the leader lines.
- Boldface the data labels and the legend and position the legend to the right of the chart as shown.