Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
You (the student) are Commander of the Western District in Big City, USA. You received the murder crime statistics (See Table 1 - Western District Murder Chart for 20xx) from your LE intelligence analyst for your statistics but you are not satisfied with what you were provided.
In your position as Commander of the Western District you have decided to direct your LE intelligence section to provide a much more comprehensive report. You (the student) are going to write a requirement directive (like a memorandum) to the LE intelligence analyst section to provide more information. Your directive to the analyst section should be at least 1000 words and cover at least eight issues covered during the past three weeks in class.
Asking the right questions
Written and oral communications
Use of intelligence
The directive to the LE intelligence analysts should include the following:
1. Identify the potential value of this current information from an intelligence and LE perspective.
2. Identify additional information (collection and research requirements) that you need for this report to help in your decision making for resource allocation and conducting operations.
3. The directive should state which Federal, State and local LE resources, databases, internet sites and organizations the analysts should consider researching to gather information.
4. Explain in the directive that various type of security, legal or privacy obstacles they may encounter in trying to get this information.
5. This requirements directive should include the questions you want answered and type of analysis you expect.