Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Criminology victimology discussion
1. Please respond briefly to each question
3. Reference if you are citing someone else
4. Each question is worth 3 pts.
5. Commenting on another student’s post is worth 2 pts. (Comments must be 3-4 sentences)
6. If comments are less than 3-4 sentence only 1 pt. will be given for the comment
7. Late posts will automatically be deducted 2 pts.
1. What are your thoughts on the quote below? Do you agree or disagree that the Uniform Crime Report (UCR) is said to be a virtual "bible" of crime statistics? Why or why not?
“The Federal Bureau of Investigation's Uniform Crime Report (UCR): Crime in the United States is massive compilation of all incidents "known" to local, county, and state police departments across the country. The FBI's UCR is a virtual "bible" of crime statistics based on victims' complaints and direct observations made by officers.” (Karmen, 2013).
2. Which of the two government reports, Uniform Crime Report & National Crime Victimization Survey published annually, do you believe to be more reliable? Why? Give examples of why they differ from one another.