Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
CRITICAL ISSUES & THEORY IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY
Light: Critical Issues & Theory in the Twentieth Century
Parsons the New School for Design/ Fall 2016
Wednesdays 12:10 – 14:50 (2:50PM)
WRITING EXERCISE 01 (EX-01): DUE WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2016 @ 12 NOON ON CANVAS
Paper Formatting Requirements:
All written components of the paper must conform to the Chicago Manual of Style, 16th ed.,Humanities format.
See http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html for detailed information.
1. Endnotes (NOT footnotes)
2. All illustrations at back of paper after endnotes
1. Text should be formated on 8½” x 11” sheets
2. Standard margins are 1 inch on the left and 1 inch on the right, top, and bottom
3. Margins must be flush left and not justified
4. Font should be 12 point and easy to read
5. Text should be double-spaced except for quotations and endnotes
6. All illustrations should be at back of paper - after endnotes and before bibliography.
7. 1500 words
LIGHT: CRITICAL ISSUES & THEORY IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY
AN EXPLORATION OF CRITICAL THINKING ON LIGHT, ARCHITECTURE & MODERNITY
Considering how Ornament is a loaded word, based on the readings and your current experience, how would you
describe light as a medium in the constructed environment? Please use a minimum of three categories (unless
you have a specific argument otherwise) and provide examples (for example, images).