Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
critical thinking Tort Law & Medical Malpractice
Critical Thinking: Case Study – Medical Malpractice Report
In this assignment you will examine the legal and ethical implications of medical malpractice. Read the case study here: http://www.hpso.com/Documents/Risk%20Education/individuals/LegalCaseStudy/RX_SLCSx-10122-0213_February2013.pdf
Write a five-page report to the chief executive officer for the healthcare facility to assist him in gaining a better understanding of what occurred and the legal implications for the organization.
Your report should address the following substantive requirements:
- Describe what occurred, who was affected, and why
- Assess the case from the following perspectives:
- Ethical – identify the ethical principles involved in this situation from the perspective of the patient, pharmacist, and the organization.
- Legal – what are the legal implications and what laws were involved?
- Provide recommendations for how to manage this case from the perspective of the healthcare organization. What could have been done to prevent this situation?
- Recommend implementation of procedures to prevent this from occurring in the future.
Your well-written report should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be four to five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.