CRJ 201 Final Exam
In this paperwork of CRJ 201 Final Exam you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. The "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree" doctrine:
2. Rehabilitation is a goal of the sentencing process.
3. Because of the double jeopardy clause of the US Constitution, a defendant cannot be prosecuted:
4. The United States Constitution gives the Executive Branch the most power of all three branches of government.
5. The legal term corpus delicti means:
6. Which of the following are true:
7. The United States Constitution allows the prosecutor to call the defendant as a witness in a trial.
8. Tazir crimes can best be defined as:
9. Which of the following organizations does not fall under the "Homeland Security Umbrella:"
10. People who commit serious crimes go to prison, rather than to jail.
11. Which is not a prison classification system?
12. The 4th Amendment:
13. The words, "all men are created equal," can be found in the preamble to the United States Constitution.
14. The US Attorney General's crime survey is called:
15. "Warehousing" means placing a dangerous criminal into prison for a long period of time to protect society.
16. The body of regulations that governments create to control the activities of industries, business and individuals is called:
17. The Department of Homeland Security was founded in 2001, shortly after the attacks of 9/11/01.
18. Latent evidence means evidence sitting in "plain view" of the officer making an arrest.
19. Probable cause is a higher standard of proof than reasonable suspicion.
20. The number of minorities entering the police force is declining.
21. Which of the following is not considered larceny?
22. Which of the following is not an explanation for criminal behavior?
23. The "Right to Remain Silent" is based upon the following Amendment to the United States Constitution:
24. Which of the following does not have federal law enforcement authorities on staff:
25. Which of the following is not a justification for capital punishment