Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Cross Cultural Management W2
Conduct a diversity audit on the organization where you work. If you are not working you can use a previous employer or you can research a company you would be interested in working for in the future.
Step 1: Observation and Info Gathering
· Report of physical setting
· Report from interviews of managers and employees
· Analysis of written materials from the corporation
· Observations about how people spend time, their career paths, how long they stay in jobs, and what they are talking and writing about
Step 2. Review and analysis
· Patterns and themes that you perceive, inward or outward focus, weak or strong corporate culture, fragmentation or inconsistency
· Conclusions about how well the corporation is managing diversity.
Step 3: Recommendations
· Provide solid and realistic suggestion for this employer on how to improve their diversity and inclusion efforts.
After you conduct the audit, create an 8-10 slide PowerPoint Presentation that provides a review, analysis and recommendations for your organization to share with your management team. Use the speaker notes feature of PowerPoint to indicate what you would say during your presentation (if it were live). Discuss the diversity audit, what you researched, what you found, and your recommendations for the organization. The final slide or speaker note should include a reference