CRT 205 Week 2 Defining Terms Quiz I
This paperwork of CRT 205 Week 2 Defining Terms Quiz I shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. "To introduce an unusual or unfamiliar word, to coin new words, or to introduce a new meaning to a familiar word."
2. "To reduce vagueness and eliminate ambiguity."
3. "A definition that points to, names, or describes one or more examples of something to which the defined term applies."
4. "A definition that gives another word or phrase that means the same thing as the term being defined."
5. "A definition that specifies the type of thing the term applies to and the differences between the things the term applies to and other things of the same type."