CRT 205 Week 2 Writing Argumentative Essays Quiz II
This work of CRT 205 Week 2 Writing Argumentative Essays Quiz II shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. For the best results you should always complete an outline of your essay before you complete the first draft.
2. According to the text anything beyond three or four revisions to an essay are generally not worthwhile.
3. An ambiguous claim is one that can be assigned more than one meaning and whose specific meaning in the context given is not clear.
4. Moving from a conclusion about a group of entities to a claim about the individuals in the group is known as which of the following fallacies?
5. Moving from a conclusion about the individuals in a group to a claim about the group as a whole is know as which of the following fallacies?
6. A vague claim is one whose meaning is indistinct or imprecise.
*** *** Week * ******* Argumentative Essays **** **Attached: CRT-205-Week-2-Writing-Argumentative-Essays-Quiz-II.zip