Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Current Examples of Market Structures
Assignment 2: Current Examples of Market Structures
In the previous assignment and the assigned readings for this module, you analyzed industries, identified their market structures, and determined how management decisions are made on the basis of the market structure.
In this assignment, you will learn to determine the industry classification of specific market structures and industries.
Identify an article on any one of the following management decisions commonly made in an organization:
- Cutting costs
- Enhancing business operations
- Increasing productive capacity using technology
You can consult sources such as the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Bloomberg Markets, the Economist, US News and World Report, and the Argosy University online library resources.
After reading the article, respond to the following:
- Identify the unifying theme in the article. Does the theme pertain to economics and the reasoning for cutting costs, enhancing business operations, or increasing productive capacity using technology? How?
- Evaluate the situation that you think proposes the most significant consequences for society. What are the consequences that you foresee?
- If you were the regulator of the industry analyzed in the article, how would you decide the validity of the company policy in the article and why?