Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Data Warehouse & Data Mining – Paper
You are to find a recent article on Data Warehouse & Data Mining on the web and describe the contents of the article in YOUR OWN WORDS. In your own words means that not even one sentence can be copied from the article. Not even phrases from the article can be used. If you want to quote it, it must be in quotes. However, the majority of the article must be in your own words and not quotes. Failure to write your own words will result in a very poor grade, perhaps a zero.
Your paper should be at least 2,500 words long. You MUST send me your paper as well as the original article as an attachment which is not compressed and can be read as a WORD document not a PDF. You should email the paper. The original paper must not be a link but the actual paper in WORD (not a PDF)
You must choose a substantial article. It must have something new to say or it can report on an actual case in industry, government or university. It cannot be from a textbook or tutorial. It must be something that was considered newsworthy. The article must have been published in the last 24 months. A substantial article must be at least seven pages of words. It should not be filled with diagrams, charts or pictures. The article should be at least 3,000 words long. To sum it up:
- Article must be some new work not a tutorial or an excerpt from a textbook.
- Article must be at least 3,000 words and at least 7 pages long. Both are requirements.
- You must send me the article as a WORD document not a link not a PDF!
- Your paper must be at least 2,500 words long.
- It must be a word document.
- It must follow the guidelines listed below. You must use the EXACT words for the headings. Do not use other words. The headings must stand out from the paper using a large font and bold.
- It must be on time.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in loss of points. No excuses allowed.
I will accept the paper EARLY but will not accept it LATE.
The rubric in the course information section explains how your paper will be graded
1. NO ZIP FILES
2. WORD ONLY!!!!! (NO PDF)
3. ORIGINAL ARTICLE IS READABLE & PRINTABLE
NOT A LINK, NOT A LINK!
Please note that the following is EXPECTED.
1) Use spell check – no spelling mistakes allowed. I will deduct points for spelling mistakes.
2) There must be an introduction at the beginning of the paper with the word introduction bolded and underlined followed by the introduction at the beginning of your paper.
INTRODUCTION (USE THESE WORDS WITH BOLD AND UNDERLINE)
This is the introduction …….
3) Following the introduction, you place a section that explains the paper.
EXPLANATION OF PAPER (USE THESE WORDS WITH BOLD & UNDERLINE)
This paper describes the ……..
4) The next section states your opinion. What parts of the paper you agree with and which parts you disagree with. You need to explain your opinion thoroughly. A few sentences are insufficient.
MY OPINION (USE THESE WORDS WITH BOLD AND UNDERLINE)
I agree with ….. because of the following reasons. I do not agree with … because of the following reasons.
5) There must be a summary right after the “MY OPINION” section.
SUMMARY (USE THESE WORDS WITH BOLD AND UNDERLINE)
6) There must be a bibliography at the end of the paper which must appear as follows:
BIBLIOGRAPHY (USE THESE WORDS WITH BOLD AND UNDERLINE)
Here you should put the bibliography
7) Thus, your paper should have the following sections in this order. The headings below should be in your paper so that it is easy to follow. The headings below should be in upper case, bolded and underlined.
If you substitute your own words like “ABSTRACT”, “CONCLUSION” or “CITATION”, I will deduct points.
EXPLANATION OF PAPER