Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Deliverable: Three (3) Web pages (. The code is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell.
Deliverable: Three (3) Web pages (.htm)
- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- The code is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell. The file must contain all .htm files, along with any other files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files, images, etc.).
- When saving the file, it should be saved as Lab_#_Last name_First initial.htm. For example, if your name is Mary Smith the file for Lab 1 should be saved as Lab_1_Smith_M.htm
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Follow the directions below to complete
- Create three (3) Web pages: index.htm, tips.htm, and glossary.htm. Open and close all tags appropriately using the correct tags.
- Display your name in the title bar of the browser, declare the DOCTYPE for HTML5, and create a comment listing the lab number, the author, and the date.
- Create links on each page that link to the other two (2) pages.
- Create navigation links on each page that link to the other two (2) pages.
- On the home page, create an image linked to http://strayer.edu.
- Create alternate text for the image link that says "Strayer University."
- On the glossary.htm page, create a definition list of at least five (5) terms and their definitions.
- In the definition list, create bold tags for the terms only (not the definition).
- Display the special characters "<" and ">" somewhere in the term definitions.
- On the glossary.htm page, create at least two (2) links to areas on the same page.