Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
DeliverablesThis assessment is composed of the following two deliverable parts:Part 1 – Security Awareness Training Options PresentationCreate a 4–6 slide PowerPoint presentation that outlines the
This assessment is composed of the following two deliverable parts:
Part 1 – Security Awareness Training Options Presentation
Create a 4–6 slide PowerPoint presentation that outlines the options available for employee security awareness training.
- Identify the commercial and custom options that are available to organizations for provision of security awareness training.
Part 2 – Security Awareness and Training Background and Recommendations
Develop a 4–6 page document that includes background information and recommendations for the board of directors specific to the employee security awareness training which is optimal for use in the organization.
- Describe the components of an effective user training and awareness program.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of integrating security awareness training as an aspect of the performance review process.
- Explain how Mega-Corp can use security awareness training to protect information assets against social engineering.
- Differentiate between security awareness training appropriate for IT and that which is appropriate for non-technical users.
- Recommend a specific employee security awareness training option.