Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
demonstrate solid knowledge and critical evaluation of the issues discussed closely pursue the question posed in the essay title adopt a thorough comparative approach present a
- demonstrate solid knowledge and critical evaluation of the issues discussed
- closely pursue the question posed in the essay title
- adopt a thorough comparative approach
- present a clear and logical structure
- provide evidence of thorough research through the use of examples/quotes which appropraitely substantiate the argumentation
- include clear evidence of personal, independent thinking
- show very good command of written language in terms of style, syntax, idiomatic structures and register, and will include only a few minor errors
- demonstrate very good understanding of the conventions of essay-writing in terms of references, footnotes and bibliography.
please follow harvard style referencing, 10-15 references strictly required. NO PLAGIARISM
FOR ANY FURTHER DOUBTS, PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT.