Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Describe seven database models, and give examples of each type. Provide five examples of data you would store in a real, integer, text, logical,...
- Describe seven database models, and give examples of each type.
- Provide five examples of data you would store in a real, integer, text, logical, date, memo, and BLOB data field.
- Using a real-world entity like a recipe file or collection of some sort that can be stored in a database, divide this information into fields and record types. Explain the steps you need to take to normalize the data.
- Explain in your own words the differences between sorting and indexing.
- Imagine that you must access a library card catalog using SQL. Write an SQL query that you would use to search for any books by J. J. Parsons in a table called Books, where author's names are stored in a field called Title.
- Explain the extent to which encryption, user privileges, and audits can secure a database.
All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.