Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Design a persuasive campaign aimed at promoting online education. In explaining your campaign, you must identify the following items:The campaign’s central message or sloganThe target audience for t
Design a persuasive campaign aimed at promoting online education. In explaining your campaign, you must identify the following items:
- The campaign’s central message or slogan
- The target audience for the campaign
- The medium used to promote the campaign
- The intended persuasion outcome for the campaign
After providing the details of your campaign, you must explain why you believe this campaign will be effective using at least three of the persuasion theories that you learned in this course. You will need to cite at least four (4) outside sources besides the textbook. Material from those sources can be used to support details of your campaign or the persuasion theories that you reference in the paper. The paper must contain an introduction with thesis statement, at least five body paragraphs, and a conclusion. The explanation of the campaign should be no more than 1000 words out of the total word count. Magee, R. (2014). Persuasion: A social science approach [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
The Final Paper
- Must be 2500 to 3000 words long in double-spaced pages (do not include title and references pages in word count) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must include a separate references page (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.