Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Directio in cluded
- Articular and Nervous System
On a daily basis, our joints perform tremendous tasks, consciously and subconsciously. The countless movements we make are often taken for granted, at least until pain arises. The nervous system’s multifaceted role in our daily functioning involves sub-systems, which you will explore in greater detail. Review the reading and watch the video above before addressing the points below in your initial post:
- Analyze the major functions of the Articular and Nervous System.
- Assess how the four systems (skeletal, muscular, articular, and nervous) work together to create movement. In order to demonstrate your understanding of this concept, select a common movement that requires all four systems to perform. Discuss each system’s function throughout the movement.
Include two scholarly sources to support your research and findings (one may be your course text). All sources must be referenced and cited according to APA style as outlined. Your initial post must be a minimum of 250 words.
1. QA International. (Producer). (2004). The Motor Functions of the Nervous System [Video File]. Retrieved from the Films On Demand Database.
Required ResourcesRequired Text
- Lippert, L . (2011). Clinical kinesiology and anatomy (5th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: F.A. Davis Company
2. Chapter 3: Articular System
3. Chapter 6: Nervous System