Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
AssignmentTo complete the following assignment, go to this week's Assignment link in the left navigation.
The Four SystemsFor this assignment, you will explore the structure, features, and functions of the skeletal, articular, muscular, and nervous systems. Your paper must include an introduction, body, and a conclusion. It must address the following elements:
· Skeletal system: Assess the different types of bones and select two examples for each type. Identify the general location of the chosen bones (e.g., head, thorax, trunk, etc.).
· Articular system: Examine the joint structures associated with the synovial joints. Then, analyze the importance of three structures of your choice.
· Muscular system: Summarize the three types of muscle contractions. Differentiate between concentric and eccentric contractions and select two movements for each contraction.
· Nervous system: Briefly discuss the main functions and components of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS).
· Assess how the structures of these four systems benefit the overall function of our human body.
· Select one pathology or disease of your choice, and explain how each of the four systems alters in function from that perspective – either causing the condition or as a result of the condition.
Your assignment must be atleast three pages in length, excluding title and reference pages. It must include a minimum of three scholarly sources (one should be your course text). Your paper and all sources must be formatted in APA style as outlined. Please use subheadings throughout your paper. Include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined.
NOTE: Required Text
Lippert, L . (2011). Clinical kinesiology and anatomy (5th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: F.A. Davis Company. Print ISBN: 9780803623637/ eBook ISBN: 9780803626324