Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Discriminant Analysis in Literature
Locate a research article on a topic of interest that analyzes results using discriminant analysis. A good search strategy is to use the keywords "discriminant analysis" in quotes and then to include a topic keyword of interest, such as "self-esteem." In the assignment, you will describe the general purpose of the research, making sure you identify the hypotheses of the study and the predictor and outcome variables. You will also include a discussion of the results of the discriminant analysis.
In your response, make sure you:
- Describe the general purpose of the research, including the main hypothesis under study.
- Describe the predictor and outcome variables of interest.
- Examine the results of this analysis by identifying the significance of the overall test, which specific predictors were significant, and which specific predictors were not significant.
- Provide an overall statement of what was learned from the results of the specific analysis.
- Compile your responses in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document.
Cite your sources on a separate page using APA format.