Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Discussion Post: Go to the Module One Resources folder/Business News Sources for Assignments. Inside that folder are links to online sources of business news: the Wall Street Journal, Businessweek, Fo
Discussion Post: Go to the Module One Resources folder/Business News Sources for Assignments. Inside that folder are links to online sources of business news: the Wall Street Journal, Businessweek, Fortune, Reuters Business News Headlines, and CNN Business. Select one of the links (or ask your professor if you would like to use another credible business source) and identify an article featured on the website that relates to at least five of the key concepts listed here:
- Chapter 7 major concepts are: conceptual skills, controlling, leading, management, planning, SWOT analysis.
- Chapter 8 major concepts are: benchmarking, centralized authority, decentralized authority, organization culture.
- Chapter 10 major concepts are: equity theory, expectancy theory, goal-setting theory, management by objectives, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, motivators, scientific management.
- Chapter 11 major concepts are: affirmative action, apprentice programs, human resource management, job description, performance appraisal, reverse discrimination.
- Epilogue major concepts are: personal assessment, resume, cover letter, traits recruiters seek in job prospects.
- Then explain in 7-10 sentences why the article you have selected relates to the concepts you chose. You must use proper grammar and punctuation, and your work must be in your own words; you are not permitted to simply copy and paste the content from the article. At the end of the post, include the link to the online article referenced in your post.