Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Discussion Post_EducationObjective:To understand issues of poverty affecting higher education.Instructions:1. Listen to the following podcast by This American Life: Three Miles. Please note that there
To understand issues of poverty affecting higher education.
1. Listen to the following podcast by This American Life: Three Miles. Please note that there is a transcription available on their website for those with hearing impaired needs.
https://www.thisamericanlife.org/550/three-miles (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
2. Address the questions below.
3. Remember to respond to two peers to receive full credit.
4. This discussion post is worth 30 points. Twenty points for the post and ten for the two replies.
5. You will not be able to see others' posts until you first post your response.
6. Post should be about 300 to 500 words minimum.
1. Who was Melanie and what happened to her when she arrived to the Private School?
2. What happened to Melanie after graduation?
3. Who was Jonathan Gonzales and what happened to him after high school?
4. After listening to the podcasts, what lessons did you learn about helping students from marginalized neighborhoods achieve their goals? What would you do different to make that happen?
5. What specifically affected you from this podcast? Describe a scene or something specific that affected you.
6. What do you think should be done about UNEQUAL education?
PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTIONS SEPARATELY