Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Draft a response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 75 words.
1. List the nine events of instruction as outlined by Gagné and Briggs and indicate how you would use them in a training situation.
2. How does a work group exert control over the performance of a worker? Provide a rationale for why this “power” is a positive or negative thing.
3. How can training be designed to motivate learning and accommodate trainee differences?
4. Explain the relationship between the Gagné–Briggs theory of instruction and social learning theory.
5. Discuss the importance of Learning Theories and impact on Career Development.
6. Describe the purpose of learning objectives, the criteria for evaluating such objectives, and the advantages of developing these objectives.
7. How does knowledge of classical and operant conditioning assist you in designing effective training?
8. What does "managing diversity" mean to you? Assume you are in charge of developing a diversity training program. Who would be involved? What would you include as the content of the program?
9. How would you explain the benefit of diversity training within an organization?