Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Discussions week 1
"The Other Half" Please respond to the following:
- Based on the lecture and Webtext materials, address the following:
- According to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF), over one billion people in the world today are caught in the poverty trap. Identify key economic, social, or political reasons why some people within the developing world live on $1 a day. Next, determine at least three (3) possible economic, social, or political steps that developing countries overall can take to extricate their poor citizens from this dilemma.
"Statistics are Everywhere" (Note: Please respond to one  of the following two  bulleted items)
- From the e-Activity, summarize the blog entry that you have read. Next, explain the manner in which Nate Silver’s analysis in your chosen blog entry addresses the salient points of one particular topic related to this class.
- H.G. Wells once said “Statistical thinking will one day be as necessary for efficient citizenship as the ability to read and write!” Take a position on whether you agree or disagree with this statement, and provide a rationale for your response.
"Project Scope and Project Management Processes " Please respond to the following:
- Select a project that you believe would benefit from the use of MS Project at your current or previous employer, define the scope, and identify a key constraint of the project in question. Next, specify the primary manner in which you would benefit from the use the MS Project in the project you selected.
- Analyze each of the five (5) process groups discussed within the PMBOK text, and determine the most difficult process group for the management to execute when formulating a project. Provide one (1) example of such project to support your response.