Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Dr. Sidney Please
- Research Design Scoring Guide.
- Academic Honesty & APA Style and Formatting.
- Sources and Evidence.
- Direct Quoting, Summarizing, and Paraphrasing.
Beyond the broad approaches of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, there are many research designs. While the broader research approach decision is often based on what you want to know, the research design informs how you will get it. In this unit, you will choose a research design for your topic.
In your 3–4 page write up, make sure to include the following:
- Describe the research design chosen and include the variables and concepts (for example, phenomenology, ethnography, case study, correlational, experimental, or survey research).
- Describe why you chose the proposed design over the other options, including the advantages that this type of study has over the other options.
- Propose a data collection strategy.
- Consider the ethical and legal considerations in the proposed data collection