Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Dual-Relationships and Boundaries Paper
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT
Select one of the following scenarios:
- A psychologist is seeing a client in therapy. The client tells him she can no longer pay for sessions. He has been struggling to deal with the paperwork imposed by managed care and billing. He suggests that the client can work for him 2 days per week instead of paying for sessions.
- You are a professor at a local college. One of the students in your class is clearly distraught. You notice this and mention that you hope everything is okay. The student tells you that his wife recently left him and he is having difficulty coping with the situation. You talk to him for a few minutes, then leave for your office. At the next class, the student tells you how much he appreciated your concern. He states that he understands that you are a psychologist and asks for your card. The next day, he calls your office for an appointment to see you.
- A client you are seeing has a house on the island of St. Thomas in the Caribbean. One day, during a particularly difficult session, the client suggests that you might enjoy a trip to St. Thomas and a stay at his villa on the ocean. You tell him that you do not have any time for a trip but thank him for his offer. The next week, the client states that he will not take "No" for an answer and tells you that on your next vacation, you must let him know so he can make certain that the villa is available.
- A close friend of yours is having difficulty with her teenage daughter. She knows you are a psychologist who specializes in adolescents. She asks if you would be willing to see her daughter for a few sessions to straighten her out. *****THIS IS THE SCENARIO SELECTED****
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper based on your selected scenario in which you examine the concept of dual relationships. As part of your examination, address the following items: ****THIS IS A TEAM ASSIGNMENT, I ONLY NEED 300 WORDS EACH SELECTED BULLET.****
- Identify ethical and unethical actions you could take.
- Define the concept of dual relationships.
- Analyze the dual relationships presented in your scenario.
- Discuss the ethical issues presented by these dual relationships. *300 WORDS ON THIS BULLET*
- Explain the challenges presented by boundary issues in professional psychology. *300 WORDS ON THIS BULLET*
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.