Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Due before 11 pm
For this part of the course project, you will demonstrate the best use of savings and investment processes.
In your role as a financial advisor at Eagle Consulting, you will be meeting a potential customer, Keith Jones. Mr. Jones is 35 years old, married with two children, and would like your help in planning a long-term investment strategy with the $100,000 he has to invest. In advance of your meeting, you decide to create a PowerPoint presentation that will educate Mr. Jones on how stocks and bonds are valued, as well as provide a guide to stock and bond investing.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Refer to the Eagle Consulting Info Sheet you downloaded in the first part of this course project
- Develop a 10-screen PowerPoint presentation with accompanying lecture notes that explains the following concepts:
- Bond valuation techniques
- Stock valuation techniques
- Comparison of stock and bond investing
The presentation should include the following slides and accompanying lecture notes. The slide content should be brief and include supporting images or diagrams where appropriate. Use the Notes area beneath each slide to put the accompanying lecture notes for the slide.