Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
due on friday morning
You will now create a database for the following seven tables. You will build upon this database in the upcoming units of the course.
Create a database containing the following tables:
- Create the needed tables in the SQL server environment (just tables, no relationships yet).
- Use integer (INT) data types for all ID columns.
- Use DATE data types for all date-related columns.
- Rate related columns should be DECIMAL data types.
- All other data types should be VARCHAR.
- In addition, create 3 additional tables that could be consistent in a database for a human resources (HR) application, including an appropriate table name and appropriate columns.
- Create and submit a screenshot of your database diagram based on the tables, and generate the data definition language (DDL) for each table.
- Submit a consolidated Word document with the diagram and the DDL for all tables.
Please submit your assignment.
The assignment will also be graded using the criteria provided here.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.