Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Due Saturday 6 pm
You now have been tasked with Performance Management, another role and responsibility as a Human Resource Manager. It's important to have a performance management plan set before the position is hired for. This is for a few reasons:
- Reduces the chance of bias in a performance evaluation.
- Reduces the chance of the performance evaluation not aligning to the position.
- Sets expectations and standards that the new hire is aware of upfront.
- Enables all persons of a position to be evaluated on the same criterion.
Since you are new as a Human Resource Manager, and the Claims Supervisor is a new position, you need to have a plan for a performance management system of the position. You are aware, from the job description, that it will require performance measurements that are both qualitative (text-based) and quantitative (numbers-based).
As the Human Resource Manager for Premium Auto Insurance, it is your role and responsibility to ensure you have a management performance system without bias, that is legal and ethical, and that the performance system aligns to the position.
Conduct academic research using the library's databases, like Business Source Complete via EBSCO and Business via ProQuest, as well as reliable webpages and create a minimum 4 page proposal to the CEO in which you complete the following for approval of a performance management system for the new position, Claims Supervisor:
- Description of the categories to be measured.
- Description of ratings to be used.
- Example of performance evaluation form.
- Explanation for each of your recommendations.
- Remember that this is a proposal. Make sure to format your paper properly for your proposal. A proposal is a persuasive document, so make sure to use proper language and tone. Remember, you are the HR Manager and you are writing to the CEO so use a tone in your proposal that is specific to your audience (the CEO).
- Include an APA formatted reference page with at least 2 credible sources. Make sure to include APA in-text citations for any information used from outside sources.