Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1) What are the respective responsibilities of the case manager and the client in the referral process?
2) What happens when one if not completing their responsibilities?
3) What are the steps to a successful referral?
4) What are the three components of monitoring services?
5) Discuss three reasons why referrals fail.
6) How does a case manager build a collaborative relationship with network providers?
7) What are the components required that are like paper expectations? How does reviewing classroom expectations mirror the role of a case manager in the referral process? (Refer to Presentation Requirements attachment)
8) Why is it important for case managers to build strong collaborative relationships with service providers? (week four lecture attachment)
1-5 use link below https://books.google.com/books?id=j6SyBjnMa3sC&pg=PA328&lpg=PA328&dq=What+are+the+three+components+of+monitoring+services?&source=bl&ots=MY0BtljbRp&sig=oPS-2WawfoZBlZLYDs1-VOg5swo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwitleyo84bUAhUD04MKHR97BMwQ6AEISzAG#v=onepage&q=What%20are%20the%20three%20components%20of%20monitoring%20services%3F&f=false