Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
due tomorrow evening 100 words each
Week 3 discussion 100 words each
1) How can a case manager help clients utilize existing skills and resources while linking them to new supports and services?
2) What are some of the challenges of plan development?
3) Discuss the similarities between interviewing and testing.
4) Identify the two essential steps in test interpretation.
5) What methods could you use to determine the intensity of a person's problem and the strategies a person uses to try and cope with the problem?
6) Describe three important concepts related to service-delivery planning.
7) What strategies would you use to help a person who is resistant to making changes that are necessary to reach his or her goal? (use week three overview uploaded attachment to answer)
8) Who should be involved with treatment planning and why? (Summary of Article: Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning to answer attached upload)
To answer questions 1-4 use link below https://books.google.com/books?id=kMq5DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA273&lpg=PA273&dq=Identify+the+two+essential+steps+in+test+interpretation.&source=bl&ots=B3qietLzSs&sig=p_f6Ln56-1otpvrpNYxCSCztkKg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi89PSurvfTAhUDHGMKHWN1AQQQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=Identify%20the%20two%20essential%20steps%20in%20test%20interpretation.&f=false