Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
During the units in the course, you have learned about professional presence in your desired field. Now it is time to produce the last assignment based on what you have learned.Assignment Instructions
During the units in the course, you have learned about professional presence in your desired field. Now it is time to produce the last assignment based on what you have learned.
You will create a PowerPoint presentation which will be comprised of eight slides which will cover the areas listed below. Be sure to explain each area below in detail.
- Slide 1: Cover page that includes assignment title, your name, course, section number, and date
- Slide 2: Introduction—who you are and your chosen professional field as well as a brief overview of how you perceive yourself professionally. You may include a photo.
- Slide 3: Lifelong professionalism and how you will maintain your image
- Slide 4: 2-3 short-term professional goals (following the SMART method) and how you will develop a plan to meet them.
- Slide 5: 2-3 long-term professional goals (following the SMART method) and how you will develop a plan to meet them
- Slide 6: Education plans to maintain your marketability
- Slide 7: Budgeting plan to cover education and career marketability needs
- Slide 8: Reference Slide
- PowerPoint Presentation with eight slides
- Notes for the content slides (Slides 2 through 7) should include speaker notes below the slide in the PowerPoint speaker notes area
- Brief points should be included on the slide
- Detailed explanations for each point should be shared in the speaker notes of the slide.
- Information should be organized clearly throughout the presentation
- Identify the source of any pictures you use
- Support from outside source material should be included in the presentation
- 1385 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $10.00. See answer's preview
****** **** *** attached solution *** your **** ******