ECO 203 Week 1 Quiz
This document of ECO 203 Week 1 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. If an individual’-s income increases, then the demand for a normal good will
2. An example of investment, as defined in economics, is
3. All but which one of the following could shift the demand curve?
4. When a firm decides to replace some workers with robots in its production process, it is making a decision about one of the basic economic questions. Which one?
5. When price changes, one should expect a change in
6. Demand relates the various amounts that consumers are willing to buy over a specified time period
7. When the government redistributes income, it is answering a basic economic question. Which one?
8. Self-interested behavior and incentives are
9. Which of the following would be described as capital by an economist?
10. When price changes, there is an opposite change in the.
*** 203 Week * ****Attached: ECO-203-Week-1-Quiz.zip